No one starts a business because they want to do math.
Scaling Through Systemized Selling helps you create a system of sales that you can count on. At the center of this course is the success calculator that does all the math for you to show you the EXACT number of people you need to reach out to every day to make your own personal sales goals.
Inside you'll find:
- Complete Video Walkthroughs - 13 videos guide you step-by-step through the entire process, so whether you’re starting a business or a seasoned veteran, you’ll quickly be able to use this system to get predictable sales.
- Success Calculator - Meet your new best friend. The Success Calculator is how you’ll ALWAYS know what to do next to make predictable sales. Oh, and don’t worry - The Success Calculator does all the hard work for you as it calculates all of your vital metrics in one, easy to read spreadsheet that tells you everything you need to know.
- Offload Handbook - Once you’re familiar with the system, you might want to sit back and let someone else handle the process for you. This handbook shows you exactly how to do it.
- Fermi Math Offer Checklist - This simple checklist makes choosing the perfect target market easier than ever. Simply use it as an evaluation toolkit to ensure your offers focus on the right people at the right time.
- Funnel Map - Think funnels have to be complicated? Think again! This worksheet makes mapping out the funnel for your offer effortless. No complicated systems or software required!
- Message Foundations Workbook - this step-by-step guide not only makes choosing your most profitable market EASY, but it also shows you how to create the most PROFITABLE marketing message for them, so you can maximize your sales!
This course is best if you've been in business for at least 2 years and have or can get conversion numbers for your sales funnel.
Tara Stand started sticking her nose into other people’s businesses at the ripe old age of three when she could be found following her mom around her job as an activity coordinator at a nursing home or crawling around her dad’s 18-wheeler. Now she uses her B.S. in Industrial Engineering and Black Belt in Innovation to help small and medium businesses jumpstart their growth.
She spent 10 years honing her practice with the Manufacturing Extension Partnership in NYC and has hosted and spoken at the Design for Manufacturing Summit, U.S. Dep. Of Commerce’s ExporTech, and the City of New York’s FastTrac program for small businesses.
When she’s not saving business owners from “Dutch boy” syndrome, she can be found drooling over vintage-style dresses or binge watching Shark Tank with her husband.