You’ll learn my entire approach, from start to finish, including:
- What two questions you need to ask to cut the MAXIMUM amount of time from your workweek (including the time tracker template that automatically highlights your weak spots like a Christmas tree!)
- Why every job description should have an “uncommon instruction” and how it can save you HOURS! (I use this one tip to cut my hiring time in HALF!)
- Eliminate the “what do I do now” from outsourcing with my simple 5-Step process
- The FOUR best places to find your next perfect hire (and why you should always look there FIRST!)
- The ONE person you should NEVER hire (your instinct will tell you to look here first, but your instinct is DEAD WRONG!)
- Save even more time as I show you the THREE kinds of job applicants you should eliminate IMMEDIATELY (and the THREE you should definitely call back!)
- The email template that makes getting back in touch with applicants a breeze! (I use this for EVERY hire and it saves me more time and effort)
- Find the best candidate - FASTER - by using my pre-written test examples to separate the good from the bad. (examples included for all different kinds of tests)
- The 3 “little appreciated” skills that you should ALWAYS look out for in an interview.
- 6 things you should NEVER ask in a job interview if you want a quality hire (and the 3 things you definitely SHOULD ask)
- Automatically eliminate micromanaging for good with my “fill in the blanks” training manual template that does all the hard work for you.
- How to safeguard your business against intellectual property theft when outsourcing work (I reveal my simple - but airtight - system here).
- Lack of clarity and direction will NEVER be a problem again with my “two-part” training system
- The most important thing to share with a new hire (this one simple thing will DRASTICALLY reduce the amount of supervision they need!)
Inside you'll get:
VIRTUAL ASSISTANT COMPARISON CHART - Eliminate the chance of you making a bad hire with this simple sheet that will save you time in figuring out who can best help you. No more wondering “Should I hire a Marketing Assistant or a Social Media Assistant?”. With this sheet, you’ll know EXACTLY who to hire!
Plus you'll get these two bonuses for FREE!
Tara Stand started sticking her nose into other people’s businesses at the ripe old age of three when she could be found following her mom around her job as an activity coordinator at a nursing home or crawling around her dad’s 18-wheeler. Now she uses her B.S. in Industrial Engineering and Black Belt in Innovation to help small and medium businesses jumpstart their growth.
She spent 10 years honing her practice with the Manufacturing Extension Partnership in NYC and has hosted and spoken at the Design for Manufacturing Summit, U.S. Dep. Of Commerce’s ExporTech, and the City of New York’s FastTrac program for small businesses.
When she’s not saving business owners from “Dutch boy” syndrome, she can be found drooling over vintage-style dresses or binge watching Shark Tank with her husband.